To modify BI launch pad default settings, you need to set custom BI launch pad properties for the BOE.war file. This file is deployed on the machine hosting your web application server.
- Go to the following directory in your BI platform installation:
<INSTALLDIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\warfiles\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\config\custom\
- Create a new file using a text editor.
- Save the file under the following name:
- To include the authentication options on the BI launch pad logon screen, add the following line:
- To change the default authentication, add the following line:
- To prompt users for the CMS name on the BI launch pad logon screen, add the following line:
- Save and close the file.
- Restart your web application server.
Ref: Page 108 – 109 on Business Intelligence Platform Administrator Guide